Major League Vortex Meet/Dive - Oktoberfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrfish87:
O boy....Drill again....15 months left and I retire...however the previous weekend is Columbus day weekend...Government employees holiday
You in the reserves or gaurd? I am in the AF reserves straight reservist though not ART!

The Kraken:
I got dibs on the first spanking !!!!!!
04.gif

the K

Why did I see this one coming??

SteelMagnolia's B-day is the day of the Merritts MillPond Boat Heyday! Someone can spank her too, but she might spank back..

Hz

OK, sports fans . . .
Remember that there are 8 campers allowed per campsite.
So far, I've only 2 people staying in my campsite.
If anyone else wants to share the space please feel free to do so . . . first come, first serve. The cost would be $5 per additional person.

Bugman . . . if you want to cancel your spot and share mine, go for it . . . it's a lot closer to the water !!!

I'm in campsite #1.

the K

Sounds good to me. I haven't reserved 10 yet anyway, still had lots of time :) I'll just pay you $5 :D

Hey, Bugman . . .
You think you can get some other divers from down your way to come up?

I'm bringing one of my dive buddies from the Atlanta area.

I'm going to try. Its a bit early for any of them to commit, they don't understand the concept of planning.

:lol3:
Too Funny !!!!!

. . . but scary at the same time :11:

the K

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm going to try. Its a bit early for any of them to commit, they don't understand the concept of planning.

Ok, I'm in. I'll arrive early Saturday AM (Before 9). I need to find someplace to stay.

It's all cleared with "The Boss" and I've got 2 LP95's filled to 3000!

<perk> spank have the beatings begun???

Back
Top Bottom