Major League Vortex Meet/Dive - Oktoberfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jurgen Du könnst entlang etikettieren, nur wenn Du die Mädchen holen

Jurgen:
I game to dive in some new spots. If you do not mind me tagging along with ya SuPrBuGmAn.

Jurgen:
I game to dive in some new spots. If you do not mind me tagging along with ya SuPrBuGmAn.

Come on out! Morrison is right down the road and Cypress and Becton aren't that far off(35min or so to the boat launch).

paulwall:
I'm up for that, too. Night diving at Vortex on Sat? Any Jetties Plans?

I'm up for a night dive at Vortex on Sat, I'll be arriving that morning so a Friday night dive is out of the question. I learned from the last get-together that I don't want to fight P'Cola traffic through a single lane interstate bridge just to get to Vortex late and have everyone waiting on me again. The drive is much easier in the morning.

High Tides in Destin are 1AM Sat night and 2AM Sun night. I'm pretty sure that rules out diving over there over the weekend. Lets just keep the diving at the local springs :)

... I gotta find a damned translater for this thread.

paulwall:
Works for me, I'll be leaving New Orleans around 2pm, so should be there by 8 or so.

I'll pm you my cell phone #.

I may not wait for you to dive Friday! 11pm cut-off for night dives.

I will be there possibly early Friday morning, just look for the big guy in the little blue Honda Hybrid. I plan on Night dives Friday and Saturday and definately want to do Cypress and Morrison.

Hope the river comes down some, as I remember it, when the river is down you can swim down from Morrison's spring for a good way in the clear water...

HoZsa

SuPrBuGmAn:
High Tides in Destin are 1AM Sat night and 2AM Sun night. I'm pretty sure that rules out diving over there over the weekend. Lets just keep the diving at the local springs :)

Cool! How about a NIGHT JETTY Dive???? :crafty:

SuPrBuGmAn:
... I gotta find a damned translater for this thread.

From Babel Fish (altavista)

Jurgen you koennst along label, only if you the girls get

Jurgen Du könnst entlang etikettieren, nur wenn Du die Mädchen holen

LOLOLOLOL

cewarbin:
Hope the river comes down some, as I remember it, when the river is down you can swim down from Morrison's spring for a good way in the clear water...

Yeah, when the water levels were down in the 3.5' range a few months ago, we swam a couple hundred yards down the spring run and enjoyed good visibility pretty much the entire time. Saw some cool critters too. Everything in the general vicinity of the basin was über clear that day(60-70'ish if I remember).

paulwall:
Cool! How about a NIGHT JETTY Dive???? :crafty:

If we did it Sat night, we'd be back at Vortex around 3AM? ugh!

paulwall:
From Babel Fish (altavista)

LOLOLOLOL

Yeah, Cypress only if the girls you get! :D

paulwall:
So, we go German to Yoda, the Yoda to English! :wink:
Resemble that remark I do! :martian: :alien_2: :2tongue:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom