Major League Vortex Meet/Dive - Oktoberfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't wait to get down to the Oktoberfest and play with my new drysuit in the springs !!!

. . . but I guess I'll just have to.

the K

steelemagnolia6:
We are a talented bunch!!!

Is it October yet??? HUh is it???

I guess that I should haul out the cookbook and do some practice stredules and maybe a couple of other tasty things for all of us!!!

We apparantly have some cunning linguists among us :D . I'm more into the "dead" languages - ancient Latin, Sanskrit, Greek, Olde English, Pig Latin....

Maybe the hurriPAINS will be over by then!

If Katrina keeps it up, we may be able to dive downtown New Orleans next month...

Sure blew out my Pompano trip this weekend. Headed down after deciding to divert from Pompano, and were headed for Looe Key, and damn if the thing didnt head there. Imagine a bus full of divers, almost into FLA, calling like crazy to see if we could make a trip out of it. Thought about springs, but everyone (except me) left the real wetsuits behind and didnt want to be cold....

Be glad if we can make the next few months storm free for the Vortex Meet and Merritts trip!!

Hoss

OK, Bubble Fans !!!
Just a heads up . . .

Only . . .

ONE MONTH TO OKTOBERFEST at VORTEX !!!!

Regrets on making the Vortoberfest. I have a must appear engagement in Birmingham AL for the entire weekend. That is the bad news. The good news is I should have some free time on Friday afternoon (the 14th) again on Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon to sneak over with my boss (more good news) and get a dive in at Alabama Blue Water Adventures. Actually, my hotel is about 5 miles from the dive site. Anyone not being able to make Vortoberfest or would like to make a dive on the way down on Friday at ABWA send me a PM. Nothing formal, but I think I know where plenty of local watering holes are located.

As Uncle Rick sezs "We don' need no steeeeenking organization!"

Howard

Well, you will be conspicuous by your absence !!!
Sorry you can't make it. We'll have a "prosit" in your honor.
There's always NEXT YEAR!!!!

the Kraken

ok, i'm bringing reisling and stuff for the shrimp boil, right? and maybe my new portable hammock? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom