Major League Vortex Meet/Dive - Oktoberfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ich habe drei Jahre von Deutsch in Sekundärschule gedauert aber ich vergesse viel, weil es vor einer langer langer Zeit gewesen ist.

Babblefish ist wunderbar, weil ich so einen kleinen Wortschatz habe. Jedoch, kann ich ein Wort ab und zu selbst erkennen. Satzstruktur ist schwierig, weil wir viel von das in der Schule nicht gelernt haben.

Ich wundere mich, was Yoda ertönen würde, wie Sprechen Deutsch.
Werden Sie seiner formuliert herauskommt gerade? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ich bin das gleiche . . .

es gibts acht und dreigiz jahrezeit als ich hab Deutsche studieren . . .

bitte entschuldigen sie mir . . .

Wow, I woke up and checked the board and now I feel like I am in that Twilight Zone episode where the guy wakes up and hears german, because he was transported into the Twilight Zone!!!!!!!!

I thought on this board we only spoke Diving!!!

Vortoberfest here I come!!

HZ :icon10:

Have Tank, Will Travel.

Hey, Hoss . . .
Knock back a couple of more stout German beers and you'll be speaking in tounges, too !!! :coke:

the K

The Kraken:
Hey, Hoss . . .
Knock back a couple of more stout German beers and you'll be speaking in tounges, too !!! :coke:

the K
Dang, picked a perfect time to stop drinking...figures!!!

Das Komisar Hozar

SeaYoda:
Ich habe drei Jahre von Deutsch in Sekundärschule gedauert aber ich vergesse viel, weil es vor einer langer langer Zeit gewesen ist.

Babblefish ist wunderbar, weil ich so einen kleinen Wortschatz habe. Jedoch, kann ich ein Wort ab und zu selbst erkennen. Satzstruktur ist schwierig, weil wir viel von das in der Schule nicht gelernt haben.

Ich wundere mich, was Yoda ertönen würde, wie Sprechen Deutsch.
Werden Sie seiner formuliert herauskommt gerade? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
All this German is amazing, I never thought I would find so many talented divers :11ztongue
Seriously though I am impressed! :crafty:

We are a talented bunch!!!

Is it October yet??? HUh is it???

I guess that I should haul out the cookbook and do some practice stredules and maybe a couple of other tasty things for all of us!!!

no, dammit, it's not february, it's not october, it's not even september. who's gonna make the 'st pauli diving girl' / 'young ahhnold in dive gear' tshirts?

But October is getting closer closer!! I can feel it....

Back
Top Bottom