Major League Vortex Meet/Dive - Oktoberfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to appologise for my earlier "dive downtown New Orleans" remark. Had I only imagined that the storm would have done the damage it did, I would definately not made the remark. I really feel for the displaced persons that had jobs, homes and belongings and sometimes people taken away by the storm. We all need to do a little for them as we might need help sometime in the future.

I will be at the Vortex Meet with bells (diving) on. Probably do a night dive and a dive at Morrison also. Guess I am staying in one of the rooms with whomever wishes to share a room. I will make a grocery run once we figure out what didn't get got, and go get it.

See you all soon at the waterhole.

Hoss

I'm there, I live near Vortex.

I have six acres, if you want to camp or park RV.

I have two compressors, actually only one is up to filling now, I need to set up the filters for the other.

Priorities are divning, sex and work.

work will always be there.

Sex can be scheduled,

Diving is weather and tide table sensitive

I accidently "dove" New Orleans on the day Katrina hit. I am in the National Guard and was picking people off their roofs and bringing them to a 5 story retirement home and after precisely checking the water depth to be only about 4 1/2 feet I jumped in to find th depth to be about 7 1/2 feet. Being that I am only 5'10", I quickly found myself on a very unwanted dive. But other than that how is everybody. I missed all the meets and I am now looking to get wet in some clear water.....Hey Paul W. how did you make out.......Later all, Robbie

mrfish87:
I accidently "dove" New Orleans on the day Katrina hit. I am in the National Guard and was picking people off their roofs and bringing them to a 5 story retirement home and after precisely checking the water depth to be only about 4 1/2 feet I jumped in to find th depth to be about 7 1/2 feet. Being that I am only 5'10", I quickly found myself on a very unwanted dive. But other than that how is everybody. I missed all the meets and I am now looking to get wet in some clear water.....Hey Paul W. how did you make out.......Later all, Robbie

House is fine. My wife and I are still doing our jobs, only from Dallas. I'm temporarily a TX Swamp Diver. My gear and tanks are still in N.O., though. I need to get them before Vortoberfest (I'm still thinking about going). Just an 11 hour trip from Dallas. Maybe I'll just buy a new kit from Scubatoys....

I'm really looking forward to this, guys !!!

Can't wait to meet all of you.

the K

Time is ticking away. So nice of everyone to come and help celebrate my birthday! Weee.

You beccha, Darcy !!!!
I have 6 or 7 pages in the "Frederick's of Hollywood" catalog dog-eared right now with things I'm thinking about getting you for your b'day!!! :05:

the K

ooh, there's a comment in there somewhere...but i must force it back! (just imagine it, kraken!)

Looks like we'll have a visiter from Chicago on Sunday. CD_in_Chitown tried twice to locate Cypress and failed, so I told him I'd take him out there Sunday morning since he's in the area that weekend.

We can dive Vortex and Morrison all day Saturday :D

Now behave yourself, Little Duckling !!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom