Major League Vortex Meet/Dive - Oktoberfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You people, always with the weekends i cant make!!! I have something else on that weekend, the next one is just before my exam and the one of the megadive is the weekend of my big exam and flying to the UK afterwards. I am pulling for next year to meet y'all!

spankings allowed only after I get the full wet suit on....

Personally, I think the Kracken subconsiously wants to be spanked himself, and he is projecting this as spanking others. :crafty:

I still dont have arrangements for sleeping, but am open for suggestions. They have rooms that hold 5 to 7 people and split several ways, would be inexpensive.

Are we doing a Friday and Saturday night dive?

Also count me in on Cypress and Morrison if there is a side trip.

The Tossinhozee

PS, I can make a paddle for the spankings if need be..

'a spanking! a spanking!' 'and after that, ___ ____ ___!' (mp and the holy grail) you'll have to fill in the rest. tos, you know... :wink:

Nothing beats any of the Monty Python movies...

Oh, yeah... back to the point.

I'm definately game for plenty of dives at Vortex on the Sat. but would rather not pay for Sunday diving at Vortex. Instead, I'd vote for diving the nearer springs(Morrison or Cypress and Becton).

SuPrBuGmAn:

I'm definately game for plenty of dives at Vortex on the Sat. but would rather not pay for Sunday diving at Vortex. Instead, I'd vote for diving the nearer springs(Morrison or Cypress and Becton).

I game to dive in some new spots. If you do not mind me tagging along with ya SuPrBuGmAn.

SuPrBuGmAn:

I'm up for that, too. Night diving at Vortex on Sat? Any Jetties Plans?

Ok, I've booked a room at Pineview with 4 bunk beds/A.C. and am only one person. Friday and Saturday Nights. Anybody want to split with me?

It's not overlooking the spring, but that's ok with me.

paulwall:
Ok, I've booked a room at Pineview with 4 bunk beds/A.C. and am only one person. Friday and Saturday Nights. Anybody want to split with me?

It's not overlooking the spring, but that's ok with me.

I am coming Friday and Saturday so I will split in with you on the Pineview room. May not need the AC!! I know we will need your own linens or a sleeping bag, they dont provide those.

Night dives both nights!!!:moon:

cewarbin:
I am coming Friday and Saturday so I will split in with you on the Pineview room. May not need the AC!! I know we will need your own linens or a sleeping bag, they dont provide those.

Night dives both nights!!!:moon:

Works for me, I'll be leaving New Orleans around 2pm, so should be there by 8 or so.

I'll pm you my cell phone #.

I may not wait for you to dive Friday! 11pm cut-off for night dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom