Major League Vortex Meet/Dive - Oktoberfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah, an idea (I'm sure it's not truly original, but I'll pretend it is!)

Everyone who cares to participate bring 1 six pack of some nebulous German beer, then we can make it a true Oktoberfest !!!

the K

Ich liebin Oktoberfest!!!

Ok boys!! Do we have a firm date and will ya'll let a slightly hard headed gal join the party?? I'll bring a nice applestrudel or something wonderfull decadant..... and maybe a nice rumaladen...I think that I have a bottle of jaegermister to throw in the mix....

Can I come play huh????

Naturliche, genadige Fraulein !!!

the K

In the spirit of harmony, I will bring the jelly donuts....

BthereORb2

Hoss

Let's ink in the dates.. October 15 & 16.
For those unfamiliar with Vortex and its facilities, you can check out their website.
Or ask Smedley :)
I've talked to Connie (owner) about our little Oktoberfest and she's all excited about the idea, so this should be a grand weekend of fun and fellowship and diving and feasting.

Rick

I have just milked the octopus.

It is in my day runner . . .

Let it be written . . . let it be done !!!!

So sayeth "The Kraken" !!!!

DANG IT... DANG IT... DANG IT.. consulted the day planner and that is the same weekend as DOG days at Mermet Springs.... hummmm drysuit party with a bunch of yankees or fun in the warm water with a bunch of handsome Southern boys.... Going to have to think on this one.. the jury is out but it's leaning to the fact that I am a good little southern gal but not a warm water wuss !!!

Corigan:
This is also the same day as a DAN Treasure Hunt @ Bluestone Dive Resort in Thomasville, NC.

Matt

Also, the same day (15th) as My Mustang Club's Big Show.

Well, it's the same day as lots of things, but that's when it is !!!!

Priorities, people, priorities !!!!!!!!!!

the K

Back
Top Bottom