Major League Vortex Meet/Dive - Oktoberfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall:
I'm pencilling it in, too....Maybe I'll make it this time...

If you'll have me. I'll bring some Boudin, and Cajun Sausage...
Well, if ye're bringin' boudin, I reckon we'll have to scare up three or two bagettes and grill some Vidalias on the side, too...
Rick

Oh boy !!! This is just gettin, gooder and gooder and gooder !!!!

the K

mrfish87:
O boy....Drill again
That's a shame.. we'll miss you :06:
In the meantime, we (Smedley & I) will be down the weekend of 20-21 August with classes but should have some goof-off time too... and we'll definitely be cooking out Saturday night with enough food for a small army :)
Join us!
Rick

Oh, man is that stuff GOOD !!!!!!!!!!

I am there!! Let me know how I can help and what to bring, this time I may camp with the wild party crew as I am staying away from the midnight drives across the state!!

K, did you leave my eyeballs where you said, havent checked yet?

HAd a Great time the last go round, the next will be even better...!!!

Hoss:wink:

Hoss,
Haven't found where the wife packed them on the return. But just as soon as I can find them I'll drop them off at the shop.

the K

Rick Murchison:
Why wait a year?
(Especially since I was out of the country and missed it (sniff...) )
Let's put something together this fall.
An Oktoberfest?
Everyone bring the best local sausage from around home, for sampling and comparison?
And beer, of course.
I'll bring 40 pounds of charcoal :)
Rick
Well beings that I am a full blooded German I will have to be there to sample the sausage. Can't have an October fest with sausage and not have a German present. Count me in! :D

Du liebe Gott !!!
Wir haben ein rechtige Deutscher
(Give me a break, it's been 38 years since I studied German)

the K

The Kraken:
Hoss,
Haven't found where the wife packed them on the return. But just as soon as I can find them I'll drop them off at the shop.

the K
Well how bout at a dive or two instead of the shop, heck I am only there a few days a week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom