Madison Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm hoping Britt will respond on how late it will be open.

since my above post, I learned I've got an event to attend friday night. But I might be able to do a late afternoon and leave early, etc. (will have to see).

My brother and I dove Madison this past weekend for our first time and it was great! Met Britt and Mario- they were both very nice and helpful. We will definitely be going back. The water temps weren't bad at all either. The coldest my computer recorded was 65 which was at the surface. Temperature at depth stayed right around 67 degrees.

Sheree,

I was at the quarry on Sunday and Britt indicated that the quarry would be open for regular hours on Friday and Saturday (0900-1700). Of course weather and attendance may change the schedule. Right now Friday doesn't look too good (Thunderstorms) but Saturday should be fun! See you there!

Regards,
Ltstanfo

We can stick around for a night dive on either day if requested. If anyone has 4 or more wanting to do a night dive, just let us know and we will hang around.

Well instead of doing what I wanted to do...dive...I was working....On my kids hair for Halloween! they came in from Birmingham and Tennessee...that's what a mom does?

it takes a while to do what I did too! here are the results....

The Girls were 40's Pin Up Girls and Patrick was Fryer from Futurama

I hope everyone had a great day of diving while I worked! We hate we missed it!
I still have a mess to clean up! You know kids, they are like small tornadoes. hehe
Tootles,Sheree' :D

Attachments

• Halloween 2009 003.jpg
    Halloween 2009 003.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Halloween 2009 028.jpg
    Halloween 2009 028.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Halloween 2009 030.jpg
    Halloween 2009 030.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 79
My thanks to Britt and company for another fun and successful year at the Madison Quarry! The gang was there on Friday and Saturday and was a great time as always. Here's hoping for another year at the quarry in 2010.

Keep up the good work Britt! :)

Regards,
Ltstanfo

You are all welcome and thanks for the support from everyone. We are already working with the WB for next year.

Britt, I want to thank you also for the time and effort you put into Madison. We are so lucky to have a place to dive here in North Alabama, and one that is a lot of fun to dive. Any help you need in making 2010 happen, just call on us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom