Madison Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is easy enough. Just head south to Morrison springs. It seems like the parking lot has been underwater most of the year.

Keep your calendars open for the 21st and 22nd of August this year. Better Diver is hosting the Dive Rite Tech Tour at Madison Quarry.

Dive Rite will have TransPac harnesses, wings, regulators, and the Nomad Sidemount Rig along with all the new products and O2ptima rebreather clinics throughout the day. We will have food and drinks available onsite (Thanks SCUBA Snacks).

Participating Dive Shops are:
Better Diver (Huntsville, Anniston, and the Middle Tennessee Facilities)
Dive Sports
Bad Boys

There are a few other shops that are pending and I will post them as they determine if they will be there or not.

Looking forward to the Tech Tour Britt! Great idea for the quarry!

See you 01 May when the quarry opens for the season!

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Keep your calendars open for the 21st and 22nd of August this year. Better Diver is hosting the Dive Rite Tech Tour at Madison Quarry.

Dive Rite will have TransPac harnesses, wings, regulators, and the Nomad Sidemount Rig along with all the new products and O2ptima rebreather clinics throughout the day. We will have food and drinks available onsite (Thanks SCUBA Snacks).

Dive Sports
Bad Boys

There are a few other shops that are pending and I will post them as they determine if they will be there or not.

They have a shop in Anniston? :idk:

They have a shop in Anniston? :idk:

We have a training facility in Anniston. We are working on possibly setting up another store there, but the store is still in the planning stages. If we keep on track, we should have another facility in Montgomery soon as well.

It was about 4 inches last weekend, I will know more tomorrow when we get to slosh around and get things cleaned up. :shakehead:

. We are working on possibly setting up another store there, but the store is still in the planning stages.

Awesome! I sure hope it goes through. We need a LDS :)

Dive Sports
Bad Boys

Will this require any specific certification level, specifically the rebreather class? Are the classes free?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom