Madison Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Britt,
i wanted to thank you again for opening up the Quarry a couple of weeks ago on a Friday for Skip and the rest of our crew ! it was great chatting with you and your kids.. We are trying to get back very soon maybe this weekend

Justin

You're welcome and we look forward to seeing you again.

On behalf of my friends who have not yet found their way to SB that were with me tonight, I would like to pass a huge thanks to the Dive Sports team as well as Britt for making this dive possible for us this past evening. It's never a dull moment when good company can be shared around a watering hole.

Thanks for the experience,

Kenny

Thanks go to Britt and Dive Sports for another successful and fun (monthly) night dive. The weather was perfect, the food was great and the night dives were excellent as always. The new guy in the dive group was almost scared out of the water by the giant coy when it swam underneath him! Wish I would have had a camera!!!!

See you later this month at the scavenger hunt Britt!

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Had a really good time last night at the DS night dive. Looking foward to the Scavenger Hunt later this month. Night dives in this Quarry are always fun. The Coy are large there! They get fed well! hehe We enjoyed going to the "mystery item" and showing it to Rick's son Patrick for the first time. It is Buzz's favorite thing in the quarry I think. Again Thanks guys for a great time!

Tootles, Sheree' :)

We are very lucky to have such a great place to dive here in North Alabama. Always fun divng with Buzz and Sheree, never a dull moment!:DThanks Britt and Dive Sports for putting on a fun Night Dive. Looking forward to the 16th.

Also, the water has flipped, bottom temp is now 74 which made it a great dive for a night dive.

I'd like to remind everyone that we have just *2* weekends left to dive at the Madison Quarry this year. I for one would like to thank Britt and his crew for making the quarry the favorite dive spot that it is. They have done an outstanding job this year supporting the local community and making it fun to dive there.

Why don't you spend the next two weekends at Madison Quarry? Remember, the last day for this year is Saturday, 31 October.

See you there!

Regards,
Ltstanfo

I agree with Lee. Everyone should get out there the next couple weekends if they can and support the quarry being open.

The water temps are still fairly warm. (it takes a long time to cool off).

Just to let everyone know the plans for the last weekend of diving the Madison Quarry this year... We will be opening on both Friday and Saturday (October 30th & 31st).

Thanks for all the support from everyone who has dove with us this year.

Just to let everyone know the plans for the last weekend of diving the Madison Quarry this year... We will be opening on both Friday and Saturday (October 30th & 31st).

Thanks for all the support from everyone who has dove with us this year.

how late are you going to be open that Friday?

I might see if we can get some folks up for a "Quarry Night" event after work.

Back
Top Bottom