Made to Order Gear Bag for 2300 Pesos

What gear bag do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do Jetfins fit in them? Piktyur pls :)

you should hear chip say that...

Jag

I think all Filipino's have either said that or heard their relatives say that :)

i use the standard crate and my XL jetfins with springs fit the crate. but one on top of the other since the crate is not that wide.

Ben_ca; I was certified in Monterey many moons ago (1974); I remember diving in the Bay Area one had to carry a lot of stuff from the car to the beach (unless boatdiving) & I then also tried a lot of gear bags. If one was able to gear up in the car then it wouldn't be a problem but if circumstances required gearing up by the beach I think a wheeled trolley wouldn't work along the rocks and sand so perhaps a mesh back pack would be ideal there, don't you think ?

Prandy,
Most of my diving is from the shore... I dive out of my truck and just gear up there and walk in. I want the crate mainly to keep the gear all in one container. Most of the containers we get here are just the small milk crates that cannot fit fins. I just want a crate that I can put the fins in.

Ben

Ben_ca; I was certified in Monterey many moons ago (1974); I remember diving in the Bay Area one had to carry a lot of stuff from the car to the beach (unless boatdiving) & I then also tried a lot of gear bags. If one was able to gear up in the car then it wouldn't be a problem but if circumstances required gearing up by the beach I think a wheeled trolley wouldn't work along the rocks and sand so perhaps a mesh back pack would be ideal there, don't you think ?
what ben needs is a bangkero to carry his gear... hahahahaha

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom