Made to Order Gear Bag for 2300 Pesos

What gear bag do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i think divers point now has its own gear bags made of ballistic nylon. made to fit a regular dive crate inside and they come with wheels and mesh to let water drip out. cant remember the exact price but i noted they were very reasonable.

i think divers point now has its own gear bags made of ballistic nylon. made to fit a regular dive crate inside and they come with wheels and mesh to let water drip out. cant remember the exact price but i noted they were very reasonable.
time to find out then... go... go...

Jag

crate sold separately...

that collapsible crate looks like a good idea. is it as strong as the regular crate/?

The collapsible crate I use is a small 10 liter volume case which fits inside the bigger mesh bag to protect my gadgets. The Divers Point crate unfortunately will not allow my 24 inch fins inside but I saw one in Binondo that is 25 inches by 13 inches by 13 inches for Php360. This will be my next project for a mesh bag to fit over it.

Thanks for the info on the bags. I'm not happy with my current setup for my wife and I. It's nice to see everybody's various solutions. It's also nice to see some reasonable prices. The prices I see in Makati are higher.

Bob

we sell the bags for less than 2000 pesos and its also a trolley bag

second the motion; what size crate will it fit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom