Mach V q?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dmainou

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys,

I have been reading some literature around the Match V wing. It states that there is no need to use an sta. However all the pictures I have seen don't seem to have a way of attaching the tank bands.

Some wings have some clearly visible holes but not this one. (e.g Hollis or Zeagle 30lb wings)

How do the bands get attached to the BP if you are using a Match V wing?

Thanks

D

index.php
picshow1.asp

OW-08-18BonB_02.jpg

largepic.asp

largepic.asp
index.php

There are slots for the cam bands, they are just hard to see in the pictures due to their profile. The sides of the slots overlap a bit. Also holes for sex bolts or bands.

Tank bands go through the slots on the plate and then through slots on the wing. The wing slots are pretty well hidden in all the pictures I've seen, but once I put some together they are obvious. The wing is only held on with the bands this way so you might want to get some sex bolts to keep the wing and plate more closely mated. They aren't necessary though, and once there is a tank on it's irrelevant.

Chris

There are 2 sets of slots on both sides of the webbing. They are longer than the Hollis and somewhat hidden by the webbing.

Guys thanks so much. I thought it would be something like that but wasn't sure.

I didn't want to order something that wouldn't suit.

D

Back
Top Bottom