Lost Looney Bird Found In Destin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:
I'm glad to hear you're mom is doing OK.

Yes, I'm spoiled here but I don't want to go somewhere that has prettier fish and clearer water - I'd probably feel like you when I got back here.

I think it's gonna be tough getting some diving in with all these hurricanes and tropical storms coming through. The water was just clearing up from the last bunch of storms!

Stay safe down there, and evecuate if you half to, I know there is another storm brewing and may be heading you way. You can come up and dive our hole if you want. We will show you the kind of diving you dont want to do, ha ha.

Yeah, but don't we LOVE IT ?!?!?!?!?!!?

the K

By the way, Looney Bird, your B/P-STA came in at 11.04 pounds. Hope you'll forgive me for being over a bit. If you want, I can drill a bunch of holes in it to bring it down to 10 pounds.

the K

Hey Yoda, if you need to a place to stay to hide-out from the storms you are more than welcome to stay at my house. We have a guest room with your name on it if you like.

Matt

Looks like I'll be staying in the area to provide quality health care after the storm. The family may evacuate to Columbus GA. We're watching the weather pretty close. Thanks for looking out after me. I'll let you guys know what's happening as I can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom