LOST CAMERA COZUMEL? Dec 28, 2012?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rpierotti

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,
Found on last dive about 60ft, not sure site but will update location. Respond with camera info, location lost and we'll discuss how to get back to you,...

Hello,
Found on last dive about 60ft, not sure site but will update location. Respond with camera info, location lost and we'll discuss how to get back to you,...

I hope this was the one reported lost here from a night dive a few nights ago! Good on you for trying to return it to its rightful owner!

Hi Christi, new to using this site, I assume someone will be checking if they want it back,.... it was not a Canon that was posted previously/La Francessa,....

Last edited:
Damn, I was sure hoping so...the couple who lost it--he is an Afghanistan vet, and they were down to dive--he proposed to her last year this time, in Cozumel. Would be great if it could come back to them.

We love helping lost cameras get back to owners. One was known to have traveled halfway around the Caribbean and the finder only shared some of the pics, but we narrowed it down. He ended up on national TV I think, as well as visiting the owners in Aruba.
I don't see how people lose them so much. I keep mine well secured and hand off carefully, but it happens.

Me and My wife are the ones who lost the camera it is a Cannon sx130 in a Ikelite housing with a ds 51 ikelight strobe it was lost at la francessa while we were coming up from our 3 minute safety stop the current was pulling our large group together and we were bumping into each other allot and that is when my wife believes it came out of her grasp and she couldn't say anything until we were all at the surface if you did find the camera please let me know we would be more than happy to pay for it to be sent home to us.

Hi Christi, new to using this site, I assume someone will be checking if they want it back,.... it was not a Canon that was posted previously/La Francessa,....

Me and My wife are the ones who lost the camera it is a Cannon sx130 in a Ikelite housing with a ds 51 ikelight strobe it was lost at la francessa while we were coming up from our 3 minute safety stop the current was pulling our large group together and we were bumping into each other allot and that is when my wife believes it came out of her grasp and she couldn't say anything until we were all at the surface if you did find the camera please let me know we would be more than happy to pay for it to be sent home to us.
The finder did mention that it was not a Canon he found. Ok, I see you also posted in the other two threads. Good luck...!!

I lost a camera on Barracuda reef when the current was rippin'. Maybe I should post in the Cuba forum to see if anyone's found it.

Ok to be more specific it was GoPro Hero 2, found 12/28/12, had scenic, snow and camping shots along with a few ocean and underwater. A lot of lost camera's , this should narrow it down, respond if think it's yours. Best,...Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom