Lost! 2 Inon 165 macro lenses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lisa, that's terrible. Let's have an SB get together and dive those two sites and look for them! It would make the dives more meaningful.

Chris

What a fantastic idea....But I won't be able to dive for the next 2 1/2 weeks (might be gone by then) - I have to stay at the care home :bawling:

Oh no! If not found, they will be moved by the current in the next two weeks. Okay, here's another idea, have Roger take his tours there everyday and offer a reward for playing the "game" and finding the lost "treasures".

Chris

I double hope you get them back now!

I must have jinxed myself by reading this thread before I went diving...I went to hook Woody on to my rig and plop over the side and to the bottom of the sea he went all by his lonesome! Luckily the current that was happening yesterday was much more mild today and I was able to recover the Wood-meister and have two excellent dives!

Bummer. No insurance?

For a cheap lens holder I just took the end cap off my Inon's and foam taped it tot he top of my housing. Very secure and out of the way.

Never know. I just found my buddies weight belt we had lost last summer, while I was diving with him again!

Jack

Not a matter of insurance, I would just like my lenses back :(

I'm hoping that Roger might go there today and maybe I'll get lucky.

thanks for the holder tip :wink: now I have to think hard....I don't think the macros had covers:confused:

justleesa:
What a fantastic I have to stay at the care home :bawling:
Gosh, sorry they're keeping you locked up still. It's probably for your own good. What if they release you to a responsible party?

:rofl3:.....I think they already lost the key....
35.gif

Well, I'm sure getting out for good behavior is probably out the window as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom