Looks like Frances is on the way

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hehe, love that February dive weather.

BTW andy, how're your reels coming along? :p

Gibbon:
BTW andy, how're your reels coming along? :p

swimmingly. haven't tangled one since the last time i used one.

H2Andy:
swimmingly. haven't tangled one since the last time i used one.
That sounds so Yogi Berra :D

H2Andy:
wow... Gibbon and Seawolf posting back to back...

in celebration, here's a blast from the past:

manatee_group.jpg
MIB

I am still imagining, even though the hurricane may only just blow that strength in Orlando, that the power might be out for a while again, still trees down, lots to clean up - i really would rather just get on with it than anticipate it.

Assuming this storm track is accurate, hopefully monday diving at Ginnie or Peacock or somewhere like that should be possible - even better now i have a full tank of gas to go out with! The supplies are in, the camping stove and propane shower are ready, just want to get on with it now. Not sure when i will post after today as i wont be around a computer and possibly not power for a little while, even at work next week. Good luck and stay safe and dry ya'll. :wink:

simbrooks:
...The supplies are in, the camping stove and propane shower are ready, just want to get on with it now.
What's a propane shower?

I was wondering that myself......

Shower that runs off a bucket of water and propane heater, gives nice hot showers when you have no power to heat water again - it is not just a blowtorch that you point at yourself - singe yourself dry! Will have to leave this computer soon as i cant stay out too much longer due to the curfew.

"Neoprene Cowboys, Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Where are their boots, spurs, and hats?!"

Hmmmm...I'm thinking of a holoween costume right now for the Megadive 2.0 :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom