Looking to buy new computer! What do you recommend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check out the SubGravity H3 - https://www.sub-gravity.com/product/subgravity-h3-dive-computer/

Fantastically bright OLED screen that offers superior readability in a small package. Definitely the most advanced dive computer on the market! I may be a little biased however! :)

Full Nitrox, Trimix and CCR functionality with no hidden upgrade costs.

I still like my Liquivsion X1 in the caves. It's compact, very bright, and has large type for old eyes. There are still deals to be had on used ones.

I am not aware of any feature of any computer that is specific to cave diving.

For me an easy to read OLED screen is the only way to go in a cave. I can no longer be bothered having to hit a button to turn on a backlight. I want to be able to glance at my wrist and know the info. Besides that there probably aren't any cave specific features except for a reliable compass for survey. Although if he is getting into cave diving might as well get a computer that can handle helium and constant po2 because he will be hooked after cave diving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom