Looking for the right Cozumel resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...or one of the dive shop guys bike to use.

Speaking of bikes, is there anyplace that rents bikes in town. I mountain bike all the time here through the Arizona mountains (they do call them mountains here) - (10 miles today @ 96 degrees - hot) and would enjoy having a bike to ride around town and on the side streets.

I walk into town and/or down to BA from SCC but enjoy biking more. It would be fun.. especially heading further south or up to the north end of town.

If anyone knows could you pass it along to me. Thanks !!

Speaking of bikes, is there anyplace that rents bikes in town. I mountain bike all the time here through the Arizona mountains (they do call them mountains here) - (10 miles today @ 96 degrees - hot) and would enjoy having a bike to ride around town and on the side streets.

I walk into town and/or down to BA from SCC but enjoy biking more. It would be fun.. especially heading further south or up to the north end of town.

If anyone knows could you pass it along to me. Thanks !!
I know that such a place exists, or at least it did a few years ago. My daughter rented a bike during our stay, and I believe the staff at Blue Angel found it for her.

Speaking of bikes, is there anyplace that rents bikes in town.

This place rents beach cruisers and scott MB's around $15/day with discount for multiple days, delivery is $10 each way so it would be best to pick up at the store.
Still a bit much, I'd rather borrow one of the Dm's and buy him beer or a great tip.

Scooter and bike Rentals in Cozumel Mexico

I love to ride early in the morning, no traffic, still cool out.

Hey Fish-R-Man! That is funny you mention Cozumel Palace because my fiance and I are looking into getting married there in May 2013. Can you tell me what you like or didn't like about that place?

My wife and I love the place. It's a bit pricey, but we own in the Palace Resort system so its not too bad. When you add up what it would cost for meals and drinks down town, it's actually not bad. The food is good, but it gets to be pretty much the same if you go for more than a week. One nice thing is, if you stay in one of the Palace resorts, you can go over to any of their resorts on the main land. We will normally head to their resort in Playa for a day during our stay. I cave dive and my wife spends the day in their spa..... Its very convenient for the ferry to Coz, just a couple minute walk.

When we were there the last week of June, there were about four weddings. They seem to do it up right. They have a very nice patio on the second floor above the pool area were they host some of the wedding parties. The service and the attention of the staff can't be beat. My wife and I looked into getting married there or at the Aventura Spa Palace but opted to fly into the Grand Canyon in a helicopter and were married on the floor of the canyon...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom