Looking for SMALL and strong Travel Bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hapadiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all. About to go on a trip to Egypt and need a new dive bag. I had a Seacsub roller bag before and shredded it.

The problem I have is that most bags, including my last one, are TOO BIG! All my gear is ladies' size S, and I find many bags are made to accommodate XL men's sizes, included monster-truck size fins (no offense).

I need a bag with wheels but that can also be carried either on the back or over the shoulder. (I've dragged dive bags into rainforests before en route to an underwater destination, so wheels aren't always a help.) But I usually have more time than money when I travel, so I carry a backpack for all my on-land needs and, thus, need wheels most of the time.

It also need to be strong and somewhat icognito (for long "local transport" bus rides). Considering carry-on too, though I guess I'd have to stash the knife elsewhere.

Is this too long of a wish list or what? Would be very grateful for any advice and recommendations and ASAP. I leave in two and a half weeks.

Happy days and happy diving!
Hapadiver

Go down to your local luggage store and look into a smaller hockey (or other sports) bag or a duffle bag with wheels and a frame.....that is what I use. Bought mine about 6 years ago for $99 and it's still ticking

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom