looking for reg help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or you take the Subgear SG1000. It's equal with the Scubapro mk17 except that you have a swivel.

Beaverdivers sells scubapro mk17-g250v now for less than 400

Personally, I find Beaverdivers very annoying. However, I have to admit that he is offering an excellent deal right now on Scubapro regs. I am tempted. If you prefer the Apeks, call Northeast Scuba Supply, they have Apeks regs at the same price.

Seac Sub X-10 Pro Ice are great and under $400. and comes with many upgrades you would find on a $600 plus reg, something to consider, made in Italy...

Dive Rite regs have the best parts for life program in the world. The newest reg they just came out with is reversible, so it can be used as a right hand regulator or left hand regulator. It also has the lowest cracking pressure of any regulator ever. Very cool.

Dive Rite regs have the best parts for life program in the world. The newest reg they just came out with is reversible, so it can be used as a right hand regulator or left hand regulator. It also has the lowest cracking pressure of any regulator ever. Very cool.

Out of curiouity what is the value of the pressure ?

I'm not sure what the actual number is. But you can call John Bernot at Dive Rite and he can tell you all about them. He is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. And with Dive Rite's unparalleled parts for life program, it really makes this regulator purchase a no brainer.

The reg with the lowest cracking pressure is the one I choose to set that way. In some cases, especially with newer divers who are still learning their regs, a super low cracking pressure is not always a good thing.

Oh I see, you were exaggerating about the lowest cranking pressure ever :)
I'm not sure what the actual number is. But you can call John Bernot at Dive Rite and he can tell you all about them. He is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. And with Dive Rite's unparalleled parts for life program, it really makes this regulator purchase a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom