Looking for people to dive with OH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would be in, I am trying to decide on doing DUI Dog days in AR on SAT or drive home Friday, Dive OH on the weekend,I would rather dive in OH. Who else is up for this coming weekend?

I'm out for the next two weeks...back in the water the weekend of 5/13-15. I think plans are for Circleville/Lakeview? Don't have to be...I'll just be glad to be in the water wherever. :cool2:

anyone have an extra set of fins and boots they could bring. My gf would like to snorkel as she isnt cert yet.

anyone have an extra set of fins and boots they could bring. My gf would like to snorkel as she isnt cert yet.

Don't forget to think about exposure protection also, I will ask rich tonight what the temp is doing. He records his podcast diversynch live tonight @ 8:30.
I don't have any boots, what size feet?
May have fins though depending on size.

Don't forget to think about exposure protection also, I will ask rich tonight what the temp is doing. He records his podcast diversynch live tonight @ 8:30.
I don't have any boots, what size feet?
May have fins though depending on size.

I have a 3/4 mil suit that she can wear that should fit her and extra mask/googles too but its just the fins and boots that I need. She wears 9.5-10 W so that is what 8-8.5 men. Its only if they are a little big. Thanks Davetowz

Dave,
Where were you? Water temps were in 48 last weekend. Kari and Brian from the chatroom are going to be at White star at 10am... I would be there with you but I have to go to Bonaire.

See you soon
RIch

Back
Top Bottom