Looking for people to Dive with, I live in Keller, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Richerso,
Pretty much what firefyter said. Although when I went on Friday all the attractions had good vis (10-15 ft). Just really depends on the day I guess. :wink:

shart965,
For the weekend of June 6 and 7 I am trying to put a group together to go dive Mammoth Lake. So far I'm thinking drive down Sat afternoon (some friends don't get off till late) and sleep (it's south of Houston) and then wake up bright and early Sunday and dive. It's $20 a day and I don't wanna pay $20 to camp. You are more then welcome to come join us if you like. The same goes with anyone else. I love to meet new peeps. :D

I was at CSSP on Saturday and it was raining on and off most of the day. Th viz wasn't the greatest. The park was fairly packed. I think the diving traffic probably affected the viz more than the rain. In some spots the viz was great and others it was crappy.

okay, got a pass to go and dive on Saturday May 23rd. Anyone going out that I can tag along with and buddy up.

Steven Hart

ZzzKing,
Next time your wife looks at you funny, simply turn to her and say "Woman! Fix me a sandwich!"
That usually gets a positive response most of the time :D

Funny, that method never has really worked for me. :confused:

Then try this: In your best Cartman voice, say "Bi***, get in there and make me some pie!!" I'll bet anything that will work better.:wink:

Joshmotdiver
Thanks for the invite, where do you guys normally meet and what time were you thinking of going out? I was thinking of going in the morning so I can be back in the PM.

You have to make a stand, be a man and stand up for yourself. They have to know that you are the man in the relationship, and if you say you're going to go do something, there is no discussion about it. If they don't like it, that's too bad.

I speak from experience here...so trust me on this one.

BTW - Just so you know, I am divorced.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom