Looking for Oahu Dive Operator recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapro 50 June is a good time because a lot of times the North Shore is a lot more convenient to dive along with the rest of the island. June, July, or August would be a good time to visit, especially a good time not to be in the Golden Triangle. Have you dove any of the rigs lately?

I actually got my O.W.certification with "Waikiki Diving" and my experience with them was good. Nick was always very patient answering questions and made sure we understood all of the concepts in the book. He spent time reviewing all of the questions we answered wrong on the quizes from the book and that we understood what the right answer was and why. Also my girlfriend got a cold in the middle of the certification, and couldn't complete her last 2 dives. Nick gave us credit (actually refunded the money) for her last 2 dives. The boat was clean, the crew and instructors were very nice and professional. They picked us up and drove us back from our hotel, and where always on time.

This guy is the Sh!t!!!, the class size was two (myself and my wife), the sites were incredible, the price was very competitive, and he sent us the bookwork months before our trip so we spent no unneccessary time sitting around in a classroom. I would recommend him to anyone! Plus, he has an online store that offers really good gear at highly discounted prices. Look him up.

http://www.waterfantasydiving.com/maui%20scuba%20diving%20introductory%20dive.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom