Looking for Oahu Dive Operator recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shameless plug DivinHawaii?

The bottom line is, do your research and go with the shop/dive op that makes you feel the most comfortable. Ask lots of questions and be wary of anyone who gets short with you or can't answer questions...

I'd also recommend Oahu Scuba Divers. I was there last March and dove with Roger. He and Lisa are very accommodating. I told them I had one day to dive and that I'd have a camera with me. I wanted to take my time and take pictures and not worry about being rushed around. I even requested larger tanks since an AL80 wasn't enough for me. They found HP100s which to my surprise is a rarity on the island. I usually dive HP120s in my local waters. The service is just outstanding. They picked me up at my hotel and 15 minutes later we were at the dock. The dives were great, I got lots of pictures of sea turtles and Roger even took the time to get a picture of me with a frogfish. After the dive, I was treated to sandwiches and soft drinks. Overall, a great experience!

If you choose Lisa and Roger, tell them Ericson says "Hi!"

- Ericson

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom