Looking for lp104s! Please help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquabrad

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I’m looking for a new set of lp 104s doubles? I need two sets of brand new low pressure steel 104 doubles. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction. I don’t care if they’re not being manufactured anymore or much else about discussion or anything. I just want low pressure steel 104s to go diving with just as god intended. Thanks

I've got some LP104s, and I'm looking to sell. They're "unicorns" with nearly-sequential serial numbers, so they should balance quite nicely. PM me if you're interested.

2022-10-03 11.07.39.jpg

I’m looking for a new set of lp 104s doubles? I need two sets of brand new low pressure steel 104 doubles. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction. I don’t care if they’re not being manufactured anymore or much else about discussion or anything. I just want low pressure steel 104s to go diving with just as god intended. Thanks
Good luck. PST Cylinders hasn't manufactured new LP 104 tanks in many years. Your odds of finding brand new ones still in stock somewhere are about zero.
Fortunately they don't really wear out if properly maintained so used ones are fine. They come up for sale occasionally (I'm not selling mine 😀). You might also look for E8-130 tanks which were essentially the updated version of the old 104s and similar in most respects.

I've got some LP104s, and I'm looking to sell. They're "unicorns" with nearly-sequential serial numbers, so they should balance quite nicely. PM me if you're interested.

View attachment 802871

View attachment 802871
I’m down like a hound! I’ll buy those off of you for sure. I’m going to be doing some cave diving. How much you asking? I’ll be driving through cave county this week! I’m also interested in getting some genesis 100s if you got some? Scuba forum says that they need to confirm that I’m not a bot before I can send you a direct message.

Thanks a million! Brad

Good luck. PST Cylinders hasn't manufactured new LP 104 tanks in many years. Your odds of finding brand new ones still in stock somewhere are about zero.
Fortunately they don't really wear out if properly maintained so used ones are fine. They come up for sale occasionally (I'm not selling mine 😀). You might also look for E8-130 tanks which were essentially the updated version of the old 104s and similar in most respects.
I haven’t heard of those E8-130s before. Sounds interesting.

I’m down like a hound! I’ll buy those off of you for sure. I’m going to be doing some cave diving. How much you asking? I’ll be driving through cave county this week! I’m also interested in getting some genesis 100s if you got some? Scuba forum says that they need to confirm that I’m not a bot before I can send you a direct message.

Thanks a million! Brad
Since the tanks have almost-matching serial numbers and have literally JUST gone through hydro, I'm asking $650 for the pair. I'll throw in a visual inspection for free. I just need to retrieve the tanks from my buddy, who took them in for testing.

Do you need an isolator manifold or bands to go with the tanks? I have a manifold set that I'm willing to sell for $75. It's older but in excellent condition. And I've got some Extreme Exposure bands that I'll let go at the same price.

I'm located just north of ATL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom