Looking for large mesh gear bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Picture in post and 9 bags linked to look quite different. Which is exceptional?

Hmmm..... not even there anymore (they swapped in OMS) - what a shame

(2016 - looks like times have changed)

The Aqualung Mariner bag from Leisure Pro seems to hold up for me. I previously tried the lighter weight Mares Cruiser bag but the zipper failed. The Mariner uses a heavier zipper and a heavier duty mesh.

I'm not certain if my 'Mares Cruise mesh elite' bag is exactly the same or not but so far I've had no problems with the zipper (or anything else) but I've only used it on perhaps 20-30 dives but I have used it as a backpack many times carrying gear for two divers, walking many blocks on several occasions. My girlfriend got it for me so I returned the favor and no longer have to carry gear for two :wink: It was easier to use as a backpack than I would have expected and I have a bad back.

Full length zip. Pretty sturdy bag. Has a separate “dry” compartment on one end (the top if carried as a back pack.

I have an Akona Boat Bag! It easily fits all cold water gear. Had it for years. Held up well! $45-$50.

Back
Top Bottom