Looking for great weekend NW dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goose75

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello. I’m assigned to the Everett area and am enjoying your beautiful scenery and diving. I have a friend that should be visiting from Texas in a month or two and will want to go diving. I want to show him some of the best sites within range of rental gear (I’m still completing my set). I’ve dived the Hood Canal and will complete some shore dives this weekend for my advanced class. I could not get the link to dive sites to work. Are there any great weekend dive suggestions for a low time diver and an old salt buddy?

Dearman:
Hello. I’m assigned to the Everett area and am enjoying your beautiful scenery and diving. I have a friend that should be visiting from Texas in a month or two and will want to go diving. I want to show him some of the best sites within range of rental gear (I’m still completing my set). I’ve dived the Hood Canal and will complete some shore dives this weekend for my advanced class. I could not get the link to dive sites to work. Are there any great weekend dive suggestions for a low time diver and an old salt buddy?

In your area, it's tough to beat Edmonds Underwater Park for interest and variety. It's a relatively shallow dive, with lots of structure and life.

If the tides are right, Keystone Jetty on Whidbey Island is an awesome dive. You'll need to choose a day with low tidal exchange and plan your dive around slack times ... you can find accurate information on the dive site and current corrections in Steve Fishnaller's book "Northwest Shore Dives".

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
... you can find accurate information on the dive site and current corrections in Steve Fishnaller's book "Northwest Shore Dives".

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hey Bob, any other info on that book? where can i get it?
thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom