Looking for experienced divers to join me in Malpelo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sten Johansson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have spaces available on my January 2023 trip to Malpelo. The water will be cold, but that also means that the sharks come up to shallow waters. January is normally sharky with the animals 50cm away from you. (Bring a 5mm with a hooded vest or a 7mm.)

Please send me a message if you or a friend would like to experience Malpelo with an easygoing group of seasoned divers. The dates are 7-16 January 2023.

I'm looking for adventurous and skilled divers (at least 200 dives, Nitrox certified, experienced in dive conditions like Malpelo, Cocos, Socorro or Galapagos).

More information available here: Diving Malpelo with Sten

Thank you,
Sten Johansson

Diving in Malpelo can be once in a lifetime experience. I, and my buddy @Dan, dived with Sten in July 2021 and both of us are returning in July 2023. Diving in Malpelo is one thing, diving with Sten is yet another. Feel free to message me if I could possibly answer any of your questions. Trip Report - The Magic of Malpelo, July 9-18, 2021 on the Ferox For the right person, this is your dive and not to be missed.

I have spaces available on my January 2023 trip to Malpelo. The water will be cold, but that also means that the sharks come up to shallow waters. January is normally sharky with the animals 50cm away from you. (Bring a 5mm with a hooded vest or a 7mm.)

Please send me a message if you or a friend would like to experience Malpelo with an easygoing group of seasoned divers. The dates are 7-16 January 2023.

I'm looking for adventurous and skilled divers (at least 200 dives, Nitrox certified, experienced in dive conditions like Malpelo, Cocos, Socorro or Galapagos).

More information available here: Diving Malpelo with Sten

Thank you,
Sten Johansson
How cold ?

From the Colombia Dive Adventures website Malpelo Island Scuba Diving | Colombia Dive Adventures

1664285698383.png

Sigh. One more for the bucket list.

Sten, you had me at not-so-pleased Viking. Save me a spot in a couple of years. My wife already has us booked solid for next year. And I got a stack of COP's I need to spend...

By the way, we love Colombia. Just got back from 2 weeks on Isla Providencia and a week in Bogota. Awesome country, wonderful people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom