Looking for divers to share a West Palm Beach Drift Wreck Charter April 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So at $ 95.00 the eight you're inviting should just about pay for your four?

Thats about the average for a 3 tank dive over there. I am going on a shark dive tomorrow over there it is a 3 tank, and its $100. But most of the time $90.

If they get their trip for free who cares, makes my life easy and should be some good diving.

So at $ 95.00 the eight you're inviting should just about pay for your four?

The dive charter for the two days is costing me about $1800 (not including tanks for additional divers). If I hadn't gotten any additional divers, the cost for my group would have been about $200 per day. With the 9+8 divers scheduled for the two days the cost is about $120 per day for each of my group (including tanks) which is a modest savings over what it would have cost if we booked a 3 tank dive without chartering the boat.

As of now there are still 3 spots open on the West Palm 3 tank Dive charter trips for Wednesday and Thursday 4/17 and 4/18.

My group which will vary between 3-5 divers are also doing other dives next week and we welcome other divers to join us.

Here's the full schedule from 4/16 through 4/21

Tuesday Evening- Blue Heron Bridge twilight night dive
Wednesday & Thursday 3 tank charter on the area wrecks in West Palm with Florida Scuba Charters
Friday Morning - 2 tank charter with Jupiter Dive Center- planning to do the 3 wreck "Zion Train"
Friday Afternoon - 2 tank charter sites TBA with Splashdown Divers in Boynton
Saturday Afternoon - 2 tank wreck treck with Splashdown Divers in Boynton
Sunday Morning- Lady Luck wreck in Fort Lauderdale with South Florida Diving Headquarters via Gold Coast Scuba meetup group.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom