Looking for dive buddy on Big Island, Kona, April 14-May 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poconofishy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,
I am currently visiting the Big Island, staying near Kona and am looking for someone to go diving with. I do not have much experience and would like to gain as much as possible. I have equipment accessible. If anone is interested in going out with a newbie please contact me. (570) 815-9239 I am here until May 2. Thanks.

Poconofishy:
Hi,
I am currently visiting the Big Island, staying near Kona and am looking for someone to go diving with. I do not have much experience and would like to gain as much as possible. I have equipment accessible. If anone is interested in going out with a newbie please contact me. (570) 815-9239 I am here until May 2. Thanks.

Oh, email is mlemech@ptd.net

I hope you find a dive buddy. I believe that many people would not want the resposibility involved in diving with someone they don't know. If you dive with a dive shop, they will have safety equipment, emergency oxygen, etc. I'm not knocking your idea! Just consider going with a professional company.

Back
Top Bottom