Looking for a regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for all the replies!!! I’m going to go take a look at the reg today. It does have a SPG and an older computer. The price if I do not want the computer is $150. I all ready have an SPG and computer.
I would not mind buying a HOG setup and service it myself. But I’m in Colorado and no classes near me. Servicing should be easy 3 LDS in my area and all service SP.

Thank you again!!!

I just picked up the MK25 S600. They are in great shape look new. No corrosion anywhere and 2nd as no dings or marks. They were always serviced and well taken care of. I will take them to my LDS next week for service. The owner used an Air 2 so no octo.
Im thinking adding the R195 to finish out the set.
The R095 would work too but I think the R195 would be better

The R095 would work too but I think the R195 would be better

Forget the R095, go for the R195. You can also consider the S270 if it isn't too much more.

I just picked up the MK25 S600. They are in great shape look new. No corrosion anywhere and 2nd as no dings or marks. They were always serviced and well taken care of. I will take them to my LDS next week for service. The owner used an Air 2 so no octo.
Im thinking adding the R195 to finish out the set.
The R095 would work too but I think the R195 would be betterYou grabbed the rig before I could answer your

Thank you for all the replies!!! I’m going to go take a look at the reg today. It does have a SPG and an older computer. The price if I do not want the computer is $150. I all ready have an SPG and computer.
I would not mind buying a HOG setup and service it myself. But I’m in Colorado and no classes near me. Servicing should be easy 3 LDS in my area and all service SP.

Thank you again!!!
With the SPG, that is a good deal. Even with the fee for having it serviced, you are getting a decent price. Good move getting it serviced.

I've ordered from this shop before. Some may worry it's in Spain, but I got my items right away and got good service. It's a new package of items, not used, but you won't be able to do any Scubapro parts deal because it's outside the US. You wouldn't be able to anyway buying used. Anyway, it's a MK17 EVO 1st stage, a S620 2nd stage and a R195 Octo for around $415 shipped. Up to you if you want to risk buying from overseas...

It's better not to publicly name European shops who sell outside of the EU, dealers have lost their license for doing so. It's better IME/IMO to keep it on the down low if possible.

Just wanted to say thank you to all who responded and gave input.
It turned out to be a great deal, the MK25/S600 looked in great shape. So I got them.
Just picked it up from my LDS, service cost $167 for the set. They said the regs looked great! $317 investment for a great set of regs! I added a R195 octo to complete the set. I will be trying them out next month in the DR.
Thank you all!!!!

Just wanted to say thank you to all who responded and gave input.
It turned out to be a great deal, the MK25/S600 looked in great shape. So I got them.
Just picked it up from my LDS, service cost $167 for the set. They said the regs looked great! $317 investment for a great set of regs! I added a R195 octo to complete the set. I will be trying them out next month in the DR.
Thank you all!!!!
What does DR stand for?

Back
Top Bottom