Looking for a good used compressor & cascade bottles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sell fill whips with a 4 ft hose, 7500PSI oil filled gauge, line valve, bleed valve and Yoke or Din connector for $191 plus flat rate US postage shipping $15.00.
See on my web site.
sheldensportinggoods.com
Jim Shelden
316-992-0505

I sell fill whips with a 4 ft hose, 7500PSI oil filled gauge, line valve, bleed valve and Yoke or Din connector for $191 plus flat rate US postage shipping $15.00.
See on my web site.
sheldensportinggoods.com
Jim Shelden
316-992-0505

thanks, but I need something cheaper than that...
doesn't have to be new

Well finally found a compressor... now I still need a nitrox stick if anyone is selling one... a couple of fill whips and 4500 psi cascade bottles preferably within the state of Florida....
Your nitrox stick information is in the link I put below. Trust me, get the book and build one yourself from Home Depot or the likes for less than a $100. My system also has a solenoid on it to shut the O2 off when the compressor shuts down for safety.
If you don't already have the Oxygen Hackers Companion book, I can't recommend it enough for information.

Back
Top Bottom