Looking for a good used compressor & cascade bottles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Topbodz

Reaction score
# of dives
Looking for a good used (with low hours) compressor comparable to coltri MCH16 ETE
3 phase preferably... and automatic everything... lol

also interested in 4 to 6 bottle cascade system, the 4xx CFM, 4500 psi

also interested in a Nitrox stick for continous blending

I'm ready to buy NOW!

A big plus if you are in the S. Fla area.

call or text 954 667-2734

If you buy a single phase compressor, you would like to make three phase, I have a nice three phase motor from a Max-air CE90, that I figured someday I would sell.

Good luck on your search :)

If you buy a single phase compressor, you would like to make three phase, I have a nice three phase motor from a Max-air CE90, that I figured someday I would sell.

I'm going to look mostly at 3 phase because in the long run my cost per fill will be lower...BUT you never know! So I will keep you in mind... I'm looking at a 7.5HP motor to deliver approx 9.3 cfm.. in the system i am considering.

thank you!

how many horse power is your motor?

thanks

It is a 3 phase 7.5HP. Nice motor, but I only have single phase at home.

I found a compressor! Pretty much has everything I wanted....

thanks guys

Sounds like a nice setup. I would assume it is the one from this board?

If you don't already have the Oxygen Hackers Companion book, I can't recommend it enough for information.

Well finally found a compressor... now I still need a nitrox stick if anyone is selling one... a couple of fill whips and 4500 psi cascade bottles preferably within the state of Florida....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom