Looking for a buddy this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

biz_nate

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all,

Assuming I get my tanks back from VIP before COB Friday, I'm looking to do some Monterey diving this weekend. I'm pretty new to the area, so don't know many divers here yet. Anybody, or any group, looking to add one more to their party?

I live in San Jose, and can be at the site anytime. Willing to carpool as well, if anyone wants.

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers,
Ben

Hey all,

Assuming I get my tanks back from VIP before COB Friday, I'm looking to do some Monterey diving this weekend. I'm pretty new to the area, so don't know many divers here yet. Anybody, or any group, looking to add one more to their party?

I live in San Jose, and can be at the site anytime. Willing to carpool as well, if anyone wants.

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers,
Ben

Ben.

We have a large group meeting in Monterey on Saturday at the Breakwater (San Carlos beach) At 930-10 am.

Come and join us !!! you will meet a lot of the North coast divers and a great many Nor-Cal divers!!

Ben.

We have a large group meeting in Monterey on Saturday at the Breakwater (San Carlos beach) At 930-10 am.

Come and join us !!! you will meet a lot of the North coast divers and a great many Nor-Cal divers!!

Yes, please join us! There will be lots of buddies to be had. :D
We're actually heading into the water at 10:00 for the first dive, so make sure to be there earlier to be ready by 10:00. Here's more details of where and when. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/3323605-post358.html
See ya Sat!

Reiterating that you are more than welcome to join us Biz_Nate. I am wondering if we need some of these:

Hi+my+name+is+Ray.png

Dude, seriously- that baby's creepy. I've not yet panicked underwater, but if I saw that swimming towards me it just might push me over the edge :)

You guys are awesome. Thanks for the hospitality. I'll be there 9 - 9:30ish, with bells on. And probably a drysuit.

Sarah was kind enough to let me know the day's schedule. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'll be able to stick around for the afternoon dive. I don't suppose anyone's showing up for an early morning dive (and looking for a buddy)? Either way I'll be there, and looking forward to meeting you all!

Cheers,
Ben

Dude, seriously- that baby's creepy. I've not yet panicked underwater, but if I saw that swimming towards me it just might push me over the edge
icosm14.gif

Well then make sure you don't dive with Jim!! :rofl3: :rofl3:
So good to have another NorCal person with a sense of humor! We definitely like to enjoy life! :wink:

:zen:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom