Looking for 1-2 people to potentially take GUE Tech 1/Cave 1 late summer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King Kong Matt

Contributor
Reaction score
I am a GUE-F certified diver who is interested in furthering my education through GUE. I would ideally like to take both Tech 1 and Cave 1 later this summer/fall.

Shot in the dark here, but I am looking for another 1-2 people in the RI/Boston/NH area to potentially form a team that would train together throughout the summer (on fun dives as well as skill dives) and eventually take the class together. I am more than willing to take the class on my own (and will do so if need be), but would prefer to take the class with a friendly face with whom I have previously trained. By all accounts, the takeaway (and the passage rate) is significantly higher when the team is in place and not being "developed" over the course of the first few dives.

If you think there is something that I have not stated that would be helpful to everyone reading this, feel free to post back to the thread. Otherwise, I would be more than happy to hear from you via PM.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you.

-M

I am a GUE-F certified diver who is interested in furthering my education through GUE. I would ideally like to take both Tech 1 and Cave 1 later this summer/fall.

Shot in the dark here, but I am looking for another 1-2 people in the RI/Boston/NH area to potentially form a team that would train together throughout the summer (on fun dives as well as skill dives) and eventually take the class together. I am more than willing to take the class on my own (and will do so if need be), but would prefer to take the class with a friendly face with whom I have previously trained. By all accounts, the takeaway (and the passage rate) is significantly higher when the team is in place and not being "developed" over the course of the first few dives.

If you think there is something that I have not stated that would be helpful to everyone reading this, feel free to post back to the thread. Otherwise, I would be more than happy to hear from you via PM.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you.

-M

Matt, we might have an opening in our June Tech 1 class (with Bob Sherwood). Won't know for sure for another few weeks, but in any case, if you'd like to hit the local waters for some practice dives in the coming weeks and months, just shoot me a PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom