Long hose routing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

novadiver:
Nice try hollywood, did you see anything in my profile that lead you to beleave that I don't know what I'm talking about?

Keep up the fashion show

Actually, I did.

from your profile:
Certification Level: nitrox,solo,rescue,cavern,advanced nitrox and deco

Most instructors won't let you dive doubles in a cavern class, an advanced nitrox course can be done with double or a single and these are all entry level classes.

While you may have tons of experience beyond your formal training it just doesn't jump out at one from your profile or from what you write. Certainly a hand full of entry level overhead and tech classes won't make you much of an expert on what's taught in tech classes. However it might result in a hogarthian configured solo diver. LOL

Guys, BTW, my comments about 'some' DIR divers are not directed at all DIR divers. It actually applies to any tech agency that produces divers with arrogance. I have seen divers from other agencies with harsh in your face attitudes towards others as well. I guess Nova is a good example.

So anyway, sorry if I offended any DIR divers who like to teach people in a caring manner and not the Hitler fashion seen here.

mempilot:
So anyway, sorry if I offended any DIR divers who like to teach people in a caring manner and not the Hitler fashion seen here.
Not to harp on the single point, but in this thread that attitude is coming strictly from non-DIR divers :wink:

MikeFerrara:
Actually, I did.

Most instructors won't let you dive doubles in a cavern class, an advanced nitrox course can be done with double or a single and these are all entry level classes.

While you may have tons of experience beyond your formal training it just doesn't jump out at one from your profile or from what you write. Certainly a hand full of entry level overhead and tech classes won't make you much of an expert on what's taught in tech classes. However it might result in a hogarthian configured solo diver. LOL
Private cavern course in double steele 98s, aow and nitrox course in suicide doubles 80 al. 200 plus dives in doubles and counting. Nice try Mike.

mempilot:
Guys, BTW, my comments about 'some' DIR divers are not directed at all DIR divers. It actually applies to any tech agency that produces divers with arrogance. I have seen divers from other agencies with harsh in your face attitudes towards others as well. I guess Nova is a good example.

If you only want one opinion go to TDS, or the DIR forum, if your up for debate you came to the right place. You post alot of harsh statements yourself but you don't post any usable info.

If you can't hold your own on a message board , how do you hold your own in the ocean. It sounds like your not up to the challenge

novadiver:
If you only want one opinion go to TDS, or the DIR forum, if your up for debate you came to the right place. You post alot of harsh statements yourself but you don't post any usable info.

If you can't hold your own on a message board , how do you hold your own in the ocean. It sounds like your not up to the challenge

How old are you? LOL

novadiver:
Private cavern course in double steele 98s, aow and nitrox course in suicide doubles 80 al. 200 plus dives in doubles and counting. Nice try Mike.

A whole 200? Well excuse me then.

mempilot:
How old are you? LOL
It's in the profile. I guess I could go back to diving my sea elite systems jacket, OOPs I already butchered it into a sidemount rig. I guess this is also entry level diving. good thing the pros around this thread are here to take care of me. If only they would post some real info on the subject.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom