Lonely old lady needs feedback

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cancun mark:
Nehallenia, PUT DOWN YOUR KNITTING AND GET OUT OF THE ROCKER ON THE PORCH.

what, are you kidding me, you have got to be one of the smartest funniest most sensitive people that I have met on the SB, and for me that is a far greater attraction than a set of silicone boobs.

The point in fact is that I am now in a relationship with a lady that I basically met on line. We had become firm friends well before we got to know eachother in person. There is nothing wrong with physical attraction, but in a relationship, it is a bonus not a driving force.

1000 miles is just a keystroke away! Make friends with the guy, after that, when you meet again in person, if it is going to happen it will happen, if not, well you made a friend online. you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

But I have a whole other mitten to go before the pair is complete! :wink:

Thanks for saying I'm funny - I consider that a REAL compliment from you! (I am not being sarcastic, I mean it - and I think your signature is funny in spite of myself).

I hope I have made a friend of this guy, because he is interesting and funny and has a world of experiences very different from mine to share.

Note to self: cancel order for size 40 DD silicone boobs; won't be needing them after all.

Nehallenia- 40DD? A definite turn off for me (but then you needn't worry since I may have found my "dive buddy"). I know it is said in jest, but I for one am saddened by the number of females (well, at least here in soCal) who have felt the need to "enhance" themselves for self-esteem or to attract the attention of men. Give me a tall, slender woman with "just enough" but real and I'm more than satisfied. I actually don't date women who are "enhanced" (unless for medical reasons).

Dr. Bill

drbill:
Nehallenia- 40DD? A definite turn off for me (but then you needn't worry since I may have found my "dive buddy"). I know it is said in jest, but I for one am saddened by the number of females (well, at least here in soCal) who have felt the need to "enhance" themselves for self-esteem or to attract the attention of men. Give me a tall, slender woman with "just enough" but real and I'm more than satisfied. I actually don't date women who are "enhanced" (unless for medical reasons).

Dr. Bill

You know, I actually would never do that enhancement thing, because I would always feel like a fraud . . . . I have all original parts and paint, actually (right down to the hair colour).

Have you met your Lady X yet? Does she know you are the SB stud, etc.?? :wink:

the enhancement thing is a weird beast, usually the guys who's eyes pop out of their heads when some silicone specials pass by will be the first to proudly announce that their girlfriend's/So's are real.

As for your sence of humour... Just look at the name of this thread..

cancun mark:
the enhancement thing is a weird beast, usually the guys who's eyes pop out of their heads when some silicone specials pass by will be the first to proudly announce that their girlfriend's/So's are real.

As for your sence of humour... Just look at the name of this thread..

Yes, indeed, most people would find it extremely funny that I referred to myself as a lady!

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!! please change the name of this thread to

SILLY OLD BAG NEEDS A KICK UP THE ARSE!

:wink:

cancun mark:
MODS!!!!!!!!!!!! please change the name of this thread to

SILLY OLD BAG NEEDS A KICK UP THE ARSE!

:wink:

Come here and say that . . . . :eyebrow:

Nehallenia:
Come here and say that . . . . :eyebrow:

thats the spirit.....

now you have had your attitude reajusted..... go get this guy. Men sometimes actually like being chased, and the rest of them often need some PRETTY STRONG hints.....

cancun mark:
thats the spirit.....
now you have had your attitude reajusted..... go get this guy. Men sometimes actually like being chased, and the rest of them often need some PRETTY STRONG hints.....
Well, explain that to us. Some of the guys I know say when a woman comes on to them it's a turn off, because they (the guys) like to do the chasing. How do we know when or how to chase without coming on as agressive?

Nehallenia:
You know, I actually would never do that enhancement thing, because I would always feel like a fraud . . . . I have all original parts and paint, actually (right down to the hair colour).

Have you met your Lady X yet? Does she know you are the SB stud, etc.?? :wink:

Whew... glad to hear that. Doing so didn't sound like you anyway but I'm glad to know you have original body parts intact!

No, Xiaoyan and I have yet to meet, but we've been averaging a dozen e-mails a day, all with real content (or at least good humor... and I'm not referring to ice cream!). Heck, I DON'T know I'm the official SB stud. Although several of my ex's would agree, I certainly don't see myself that way. What I do is be aware of what the woman in my life wants and try to ensure she gets it. It really is nothing but shallow self-interest (somewhat enlightened)... if she enjoys our physical relationship, she will not only come back for more but initiate it as well.

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom