Log Book Template In Excel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NJDiver07866

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Enjoy. I'm too cheap to purchase log paper. And besides I don't like the fields that are on the traditional log book paper So I just put the fields that I want.

Hope someone can use this and enjoy.

Dive safe
Rich

Attachments

• Dive Log.xls
    18 KB · Views: 12,417
Here is a dive log that I put together. It's good for about 300 dives, it adds your dive times, has drop down windows that you can edit to put your own equipment, locations, etc.

Attachments

• Diver Log.xls
    82.5 KB · Views: 5,457
Thanks for these, I really like them both.

FYI: For anyone looking to grab dcgoff's one, you can make changes to the drop-down menus by scrolling below row #300 and editing the values. For other Excel-impaired folks like myself, to save time trying to figure it out.

This is what I use.

I help an instructor with classes for Scout groups so I dive the same quarry over and over. It helps me plan air consumption so I get the most out of a tank without ever having to call a dive because of low air. Working with the kids I can get 15 "dives" in in a weekend and I don't want to have to fill up on each one. I put the dives in quotes because some of them might be 15 minutes at 12' to work on mask skills.

It lets me record experience worth recording without wasting paper on routine dives and I have enough info to keep going in case of a computer failure.

I have it made into a booklet in microsoft publisher which I can email you if you would like (scuba board won't accept the size or file type)

Attachments

• dive log.xls
    27 KB · Views: 3,292
I did this using Excel, tried to keep it simple but with enough room for a bunch of students to sign as well as the relevant info I like.
It is sized so that I get two pages per sheet of paper, I print both sides, cut it in half and 3-hole punch it, getting 4 logs per sheet of paper. Quick & easy.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 17,254
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom