local OW training info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol..

By the way, I'm working on a Perl script for fixxer to send him an email anytime the word "split fin" appears on scubaboard. My plan is to give him a fatal stroke then get his dive gear cheap.

thanks for all the comments guys .....i have no clue what i was reading but non the less i learned that a lds is a shop! ya for me .....i ogt alotta reading to do ...and thanks for those who pmed me.....and for the one guy asking what i wanna do .....

i simply wanna dive who knows where it will go from there ...every hobby i ever had changed directions ...so for now i just wanna see what its like ...not planning on making a carrer out of it ....

shawn

loosebits:
I think you jumped in a bit late, the grenade has been stowed. Fixxer is ready to deploy it next time he sees a split fin thread though so be warned :)
LOL, I love this board.

Willie

loosebits:
... I'm working on a Perl script for fixxer to send him an email anytime the word "split fin" appears on scubaboard.
I always wondered what your script does. I havent wondered enough to get my books out though.

Willie

wet-willie:
I always wondered what your script does. I havent wondered enough to get my books out though.

Willie

Oh, you mean that little C program in my sig? It prints out my name.

you knobs just cant stay on topic can ya :)

Hell we haven't even touched on the whole scuba training agency thing..... Woo there are a few thousand threads on that one. I am willing to bet we have a couple of moderators out there watching this thread willing to jump in at any moment. Looks like we have all worked out our differences though. Much obliged to Crazyduck for the kind words, I kinda got tired of patting myself on the back!!! LOL....Ahh i love ego.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom