local OW training info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tx4wl:
shall i go in da pool and think of names for your dive shops?

We have a Discover Scuba class March 26 ( Sunday) at 9AM in Grand Prairie. It will get you in the water with the gear and diving in short order. It's free and a great introduction. Call me if you want to give it a try. 817-652-3483:05:

i may have to take you up on this ...thats awsome ....thanks man ...ill check my scheldual ...im sure im good for that date ...whats the times? do i need to bring anything ?

hey TX wanna read a good book :)
when you on vaca.
on da plane read shadow divers

tx4wl:
i may have to take you up on this ...thats awsome ....thanks man ...ill check my scheldual ...im sure im good for that date ...whats the times? do i need to bring anything ?

We will start at 9AM and the actual time spent in the Discover Scuba will be about an 2 hours, including paperwork, equipment assembly, skills and scubatime. Bring a swimsuit and a towel and we will provide everything else. Call me at the shop at 817-652-3483 and I will get your sizes so I know what kind of gear to bring you. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom