local OW training info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loosebits:
By the way, why the name Surface Interval? I don't like surface intervals, perhaps Bottom Time Scuba would sound better :)

Troy, my husband picked Surface Interval. I liked it so we went with it. We almost went with Bottom Time Scuba, but we were afraid of trademark infringement from the Rainbow Network. eyebrow

Differences? Moderators?

I didn't think anything got heated, I think its more of a matter of message delivery and the fact that straight text doesn't properly express emotion and all that good jazz.

i was lookin into my own shop about a year ago.
i wanted to call it
"get bent"
but i was told that wouldnt go over very well

Diesel298:
i was lookin into my own shop about a year ago.
i wanted to call it
"get bent"
Now there's a side track we can take. Other names anyone? :)

Willie

On my LDS's logo shirts I wanted to put a phrase on the back of the shirt below the store logo that said "Ask me about getting some bottom time". Needless to say they didn't think that idea was appropriate for the store, but a when your young, stupid, and single like myself you gotta try. :)

wet-willie:
Now there's a side track we can take. Other names anyone? :)

Willie

Going Under Dive Center, in Minn.

texdiveguy:
Going Under Dive Center, in Minn.

Does that mean that they are constantly having "Going out of Business Liquidation Sales" that they refer to Going Under Sales?

shall i go in da pool and think of names for your dive shops?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom