local OW training info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to scubaboard. I just got certified last Oct. It was something I always thought I would like to try, but just never got around to. I am hooked. I am on a limited budget so I used rental gear for the classes. Gear was included by my shop in the price - except for fins/mask. I then bought some good used gear. My bet is you get hooked. Either way, hope you enjoy the training.

Willie

daniel f aleman:
Scuba requires slightly more intelligence than that of rockcrawling and offroading (jeep), but most anyone can handle it.

ez now.
granted i go offroading with some real stupid people, but..
ah nevermnd. most of them are dumb....

Diesel298:
ez now.
granted i go offroading with some real stupid people, but..
ah nevermnd. most of them are dumb....

common ray i thought youd back me up ...yeah the stereo typ is true most red necks and all but some very talented people that rock crawl and are very smart drivers ...most of the guys i wheel with are very educated and are all walks of like ..piolots,dr's,lawyers, bussiness owners..ect.... but yeah there are some dumb arses as well .. i just hate the stereo typ ...:14:

Holy C#&@ I must have missed something here???

no you didnt miss anything inside joke i guess........ok back to the topic i wanna dive darnit

I miss my CJ and I will say I am not DUMB but I did drop alot of money in to that Jeep to just sell it. Shop around for and ask to talk to the instructors. There are a few things I wish I would have done differently. Be abslolutly sure your gear fits. I bought all my personal gear (mask fins booties snorkle) and the only thing I still use is the booties. Nothing really fit me. Mask to small, foot pocket on my fins where to narrow, snorkle is in the bag but it may not be used again.

i havnt looked at this site to much any good foe sale sections? what am i looking at/for what do i stay away from ?......this is alot to swallow all at once ....i need to ask more questions to ray(diesel) before i got on here im such a noobie

There is a sale forum closer to the bottom of the forums but for stuff like masks and fins I would stay with LDS as you can try them on make sure they fit right

since we are on the subject of places good places to get training i have a girlfriend that is kinda thinking about starting dive we are planing on going to the shindig in plano next mo. she lives in midlothian and we are tryng to find a good place closer to her home for her training, both price wise and for level of training.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom