Local News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a ps security cameras seem to work

The following night, 30 rounds were discharged into a house at 50 and 25 - 30 rounds from like an AR15, 223 casings. Shooter was one of two on a motorcycle....

Think any of the city wide cameras picked up a guy on the backseat of a moto carrying an AR15??

The following night, 30 rounds were discharged into a house at 50 and 25 - 30 rounds from like an AR15, 223 casings. Shooter was one of two on a motorcycle....

Think any of the city wide cameras picked up a guy on the backseat of a moto carrying an AR15??
Damn, I knew I forgot some of my stuff there last December!

I suspect that they wore masks, 👺

well maybe the cameras did help.
FGE DETIENE A RESPONSABLES DE AGREDIR A BALAZOS A MOTOTAXISTA
- José Roberto "N" y un menor de 15 años son los presuntos responsables de la agresión a balazos que sufrió Julian "M" quien conducía el mototaxi #098.
- Su detención se registró en una vivienda ubicada en la Colonia, Centro en base a las indagaciones que realizó la Policía de Investigación (PEI), con la ayuda de las imágenes de las cámaras de video vigilancia del C2.
All reactions:

it credits the camera helping to ID the shooters. I fear they will quickly learn not to shoot someone where there are cameras.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom