Local News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is terrible news! I love Bottom Time Divers and owner Raul. He must be livid. Even if they catch the thieves, unlikely that any money will be recovered.
Not livid. Depressed, sad and tired. He spent alot of time dragging it off the beach to a road.
They have all the paperwork with serial number on the stolen engine but as he said, that engine could be in Campeche or VeraCruz by now. He has little hope of recovery.

Stop mixing range bags and travel bags people!!🤦‍♂️
What the hell goes through these idiots heads. Range bag for range. Luggage for travel. It’s not complicated. Or, at least, shouldn’t be.

One or two cartridges stuck in the seam is one thing, but almost 100 sounds like he was bringing them in for someone.

One or two cartridges stuck in the seam is one thing, but almost 100 sounds like he was bringing them in for someone.
I'm curious what caliber it was. Boxes of 22 are pretty small

How did he think he was going to get away with it? Stupid.

I'm curious what caliber it was. Boxes of 22 are pretty small
When getting ready to travel, before anything enters my luggage, I make sure anything in it comes out, is checked and returned to the bag or left behind. If I’m driving somewhere and able to take a weapon, it and the ammo go in a range bag. Not in my luggage. If you’re boarding an aircraft, you better damned well know what you have on you. No sympathy. If intentional, enjoy being locked up abroad.

Doesn't the wife usually pack the husband's vacation suitcase? Hmmm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom