Lobster lessons, spearing lessons, rum lessons

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish I could be with you all, but it's a work day for me tomorrow and a bit far to drive (especially after a few drinks or dozen). But I'll be there in spirit(s). Have fun and enjoy! Bill, you WILL get corrupted by the SB'ers, especially the MOF'ers, so relax and savor every moment. We expect a report (with pics, of course).

Did you get your hunting license so you can bug and spear? Or are you taking it one step at a time and just working on the rum this trip? :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Rum and beach walking today, bugs thursday, tomorrow wet if the weather cooperates.

With a forecast highs of 80,70,80,70,80 ect, Good service at the Bamboo Tiki (Ocean Manor) well, all is good.

Old hotel rooms have 2 doubles and a sleeper.. I'm thinking 3-5 out of town divers on short notice when the wind doesn't blow.
Have fun, all. Thanks for the info on local stuff. Its helps when you arrive with snow on your bags.

Rum and beach walking today, bugs thursday, tomorrow wet if the weather cooperates.

With a forecast highs of 80,70,80,70,80 ect, Good service at the Bamboo Tiki (Ocean Manor) well, all is good.

Old hotel rooms have 2 doubles and a sleeper.. I'm thinking 3-5 out of town divers on short notice when the wind doesn't blow.
Have fun, all. Thanks for the info on local stuff. Its helps when you arrive with snow on your bags.

Hey! Got the nitrox out of the way? Ready for rum?

Hey! Got the nitrox out of the way? Ready for rum?

I didn't know we could mix them. Wife wants dinner, but I enjoyed the Grouper sandwich at the Tiki. I told her it would hav e to wait till after 7 at least.

Join us if you like. Just me, her, rum, nitrox...:confused:

Anyone boat diving tomorrow?
Kev. plan on diving with yyou thurs. Weather sounds great!

I didn't know we could mix them.

Oh, sure. It's good to get a bit liquored up before you take the test. It simulates narcosis.

Disclaimer:
I'm joking. Don't drink and take tests.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom