Lobster lessons, spearing lessons, rum lessons

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My name is bill, and I am a diveohicolic, and I like rum:D

Staying at Fort Lauderdale Feb 9-13. Would love to meet up with some SB'ers if anyone is open.

I've never tried spearing or lobstering, but safety first is good here.

I've tried rum, but one can never have too much education:crafty:

It's not too cold to dive in the winter, but February can be kinda blustery sometimes, so it's good that you have more than one day to dive. You also need to grab a saltwater fishing license with a lobster stamp... I'm not sure what the price is for out of state folk, but you can get one or three day licenses without much spending, I think.

Here's a link to follow so you can get it on-line to ensure having it on time. There is a 10-day permit if you don't want to buy the yearly one.

LICENSE AND PERMIT REQUIREMENTS

JupiterMermaid, Thanks for the link; that will save a couple of calls and hopefully I can be at least somewhat prepared to learn something. And see some fish!

JupiterMermaid, Thanks for the link; that will save a couple of calls and hopefully I can be at least somewhat prepared to learn something. And see some fish!

.....AND drink some rum!!! :D

I'm a local (which means I'm a warm water wuss) but it would be fun to meet you and your wife for RUM!!! :)

Rum it is! Carefull with my wife: she might be allergic to alcohol; (if I drink too much, she gets sick of me):shakehead:. Don't you dive in the winter? I call it quits below about 50 degrees, cause I'm too cheep to buy a drysuit. BTW, what kind of puppy is in your av?

Rum it is! Carefull with my wife: she might be allergic to alcohol; (if I drink too much, she gets sick of me):shakehead:.
:rofl3:

Don't you dive in the winter? I call it quits below about 50 degrees, cause I'm too cheep to buy a drysuit.
No I don't. I can't fit into my wetsuit at the moment and don't want to buy a new one. Heck, I actively dive 7 months of the year, it doesn't kill me to take a few months off to do other things.
BTW, what kind of puppy is in your av?
Thanks for asking, that is BlueTide Captain Morgan, aka Barkley, my lil' Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Pirate Dawg! :D

Bills first SB pic. I'm so proud of myself:lotsalove:

Attachments

• 113be3.jpg
    113be3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 44
Winds look like forecast, but the Tiki bar at 4040 Galt Ocean Drive has HappY Hour 5-7pm...

So we will be here, and we will be happpppy:D

SB's allowed, MOF'ers encouraged:blinking:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom