Lobster lessons, spearing lessons, rum lessons

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

billtodive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My name is bill, and I am a diveohicolic, and I like rum:D

Staying at Fort Lauderdale Feb 9-13. Would love to meet up with some SB'ers if anyone is open.

I've never tried spearing or lobstering, but safety first is good here.

I've tried rum, but one can never have too much education:crafty:

Thanks, JM. I do love your Sig line. If my wife asks, it's not available for her use, M'Kay?

Last edited:
I'm a local (which means I'm a warm water wuss) but it would be fun to meet you and your wife for RUM!!! :)

Thanks, JM. I do love your Sig line. If my wife asks, it's not available for her use, M'Kay?

You got it....I'll tell her it's patented. :wink:

Not for normal people. But we warm water wuss's that are pampered by Florida's usual 80 and above water complain when we have to put on a 5 mil suit when it gets in the low 70's. It's just us, no one else has a problem, and the water is completely diveable. There's always rum to warm you up afterwards. :D

My name is bill, and I am a diveohicolic, and I like rum:D

Staying at Fort Lauderdale Feb 9-13. Would love to meet up with some SB'ers if anyone is open.

I've never tried spearing or lobstering, but safety first is good here.

I've tried rum, but one can never have too much education:crafty:

Spearing, lobstering and rum? I'm in.:crafty:

The water's too cold to dive in Florida in the winter?

Let's see, you're from Minnesota so you will probably get the same dive briefing we get when we tell them we're from Ohio:

DM:
"Florida divers, the water is freezing and the visibility is crap."
"Ohio divers, the water is WARM and the visibility is EXCELLENT!"

I remember going to Grand Turk and one shop owner saying she doesn't dive in winter there because the water is too cold...I asked her the water temps in winter and she said it's 78 degrees. Hmmm 78 degrees in winter and 82 degrees in summer when we were there...ummm cold, yea that's it :rofl3: No wonder they thing we're crazy when we're thrilled that the water has gotten up to 60 degrees :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom