Trip Report Live trip updates: USA to Anilao Photo Academy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is the free PCR test of which you speak?

Turn around time is really fast, 3 to 4 hours in my experience, sometimes up to 6. They currently running Cepheid testing that also includes influenza a and B and RSV. Appointments are available 3 days before date of testing, I recommend getting on the site at midnight to get your appointment, although there isn't that high a demand anymore now.

Nothing wrong with that and we are all individual! You probably could never understand this part of simple human physiology.

I know nothing Centrals lol I bend the knee to you and will always ask your expert advice on how to use old cheap dc's and not buy newer more expensive ones, how to plan my NDL / deco dives and gas planning, how to understand the weak natural thermal layers other divers have and wetsuit use lol

One of the other divers had this magnificent waterproof on the outside, shaggy fleece on the inside garment to wear after dives and I am regretting very much not purchasing one. Someone had it last trip and I wanted one, but then justified to myself not buying one because it's a tropical place that is hot and sunny and how could I possibly be cold out of the water if I dry off... I was wrong. It is possible to be cold in the sun when it is warm outside. Temperature here is cooler than I would expect, I would never call the weather "hot" although I suspect I'm not the best person right now to be making accurate statements about the weather after four dives.

I did see my bobbit worm tonight, I'm not quite sure what it was named after but I could not get Lorena Bobbitt out of my head.

My wife is always asking me what wonder critters I see on dives. This one though I told her waits for divers to lie on the sand as they take photos and then comes out and eats you alive. They do grow up to 3m 10 feet long.

BOBBIT WORM.jpg

I know nothing Centrals lol I bend the knee to you and will always ask your expert advice on how to use old cheap dc's and not buy newer more expensive ones, how to plan my NDL / deco dives and gas planning, how to understand the weak natural thermal layers other divers have and wetsuit use lol
You have plenty to learn eg water temp in Philippines is NOT warm in Feb/Mar. LOL
That 5mm wet suit did not cook anyone! LOL.

You have plenty to learn eg water temp in Philippines is NOT warm in Feb/Mar. LOL

I dived in the Philippines every month of the year and still do not wear a wetsuit. Being diving in the Philippines since 1987 so yeah what would I know lol.

You just cannot accept the FACT that the 5mm wet suit did not cook the OP contrary to what you believe!

Perhaps you missed that it was a sarcastic question not a statement of fact. A bit of reading comprehension would help your cause. lol

I dived in the Philippines every month of the year and still do not wear a wetsuit. Being diving in the Philippines since 1987 so yeah what would I know lol.
Know nothing! LOL.
Not wearing a wet suit is your choice.
Sarcasm on a statement of cooking in a 5mm suit! FAT chance.
Read what you had written? You kept forgetting the post #20 you had written! A sign of what?

Back
Top Bottom